Close Menu

If my city or county licenses my cannabis business, do I still need a state license?

Yes. A state license is required along with any other licenses required by your city or county. Not all cities and counties will require a license above and beyond the applicable state license to operate in their jurisdiction. If your city/county does require a license, obtain this license before applying for your state license so that you can show compliance with local laws on your state license application. Call our office for advice and assistance securing the appropriate licenses to get your cannabis business up and running as soon as possible.

Return to FAQs

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn